November 1, 2008

Happy DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day)!

I can't believe that November is actually here. Time really has been flying by lately. As most of my crafty friends know the first Saturday in May is National Scrapbooking Day, well the digital side has their own day and it is today. There are lots of sales going on and I'm sure some freebies can be found around as well. One of my favorite designers, Nicole of Sugarplum Paperie has put her entire store on sale. Click on the image to go to her blog for a freebie.

I also thought this might be a good time to share with you some of the recent projects that I've been creating. All images are clickable for full credits.

We had a great Halloween. I haven't had a chance to upload the pictures yet but I'll get that done before the weekend is over. Jameson did dress up but it wasn't one of the first 4 costumes that he'd picked out...he went as a Lightning McQueen (KaChow) driver. He is his own man!

No comments: