November 16, 2008

Fun banner!

Hello to everyone out there in cyberspace. Boy do I have a story to share with you all. We had a great time away this weekend. The real story happened yesterday on the way home. I'll come back later tonight to post the full story. Before I go into all of that, I wanted to share with you a couple of other things. First I want to share a charity kit with you. A member of the digital scrapbooking community, Danielle (Artemia) was recently in an automobile accident. 13 fabulous designers got together and created a kit to show support. You can read all about it here. And more about the kit here. I'm planning to work on something with this kit but wanted to spread the word now so you could show your support as well.

One more thing...I recently I had the pleasure of working with a digital leaf template from Cafe J. I sent Janelle the pieces that I used to create it and she added it as a free gift with purchase of the fall leaf stackable kit. Let me know if you get it and how it turns out. Here is a picture of a different version that I'd created using paper from Sugarplum Paperie. I hope you are all feeling thankful today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute!