May 2, 2008

Where??

Where does the time go? The last week has flown by and the 2 before that went even faster. And then I realize that honestly the last 3 YEARS have gone by in the blink of an eye. Our little guy turns 3 in just a few short days. Our time in Ohio was enjoyable and I have lots of stories to tell but not enough time now to type them all out so I'll post some pictures. I know that some are turned yet again I don't have time to turn them so you'll just have to tilt to see some (sorry but it was either this or only post a couple of pics :). And in case you don't already know this, if you click on the image it will open a larger version in a new window or for most of the grandparents, you can put on your extra set of eyes! Now I'm off to bed! Oh but wait I do have one more set of pictures to you show everyone, our newly painted walls. Love them. You'll also notice the wooden window boxes. Love them too. Dad made them for us. Initially the idea came to me when I realized that I really wanted all of the scrapbooks out in the main living area so everyone could actually look at them. The boxes also serve as a great hiding place for toys, blankets, speakers, etc. They are stained to a great golden color that pulls out pieces from other places in the house. I especially love how they blend in with the floors. Oh I feel so comfy here. And the crazy thing is that I didn't realize how uncozy it felt before. Jeannie thank YOU (Paul's wife is the artist behind the great paint job!). Now I'm really off to bed for real this time...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Sorry I missed seeing you this time. L told me she had a blast with you guys and now she wants to live with you because she realized that you live closer to the beach!! Miss you guys!
Love,
Kim