April 8, 2008

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I posted last. Good times are being had but busy. James' birthday celebrations, last day of school for Jameson before spring break, I went to Atlanta over the weekend for an ADPi meeting, Jameson had his first sleepover with his cousins and I worked a bit on the final touches for my last LALR weekend. On top of the typical daily things: cooking, bible study, bike riding, laundry, swinging, etc. Today we're going to have a good old fashion lazy day at home. Followed by dinner with the family of the new connection pastor at church.

I wanted to post a link to this really cute video...maybe I can work with Jameson to sing something funny? Oh but wait that would mean I would probably have to demonstrate for him and well he screams when I sing so we don't do that much anymore.
Off to get some fun chores caught up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you posted! I've been missing you on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank you....I miss the daily updates...
MOM