January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Welcome to 2009! I wanted to drop by wish you a Happy New Year! I also wanted to let you know that if you'd like to follow along with the pictures that I'm using for the 365 they will be...HERE.
We had a good time last night. We went to the neighbors house. Good food, great friends and a fierce round of pool. My mom & William were driving here from Ohio. They called around 11:30 and said they were just about here. We met up with them at our house and both boys were wide awake to watch the Time Square ball drop at midnight. It was a sweet way to ring in the new year.

Today is my mom's birthday and I wanted to wish her a happy birthday. The boys were so cute singing to her and helping her blow out the candles.


Another cute moment from today was William on skype with his family at home. Dana and the girls were having a good time chatting with him. He was so excited to show them the hat he has been wearing all day! These two boys are having a great time playing with each other. Of course there have been a few moments of crying, yelling, etc but for the most part they are doing great. They even slept in the same room last night and again tonight.

Guess what this is my 101th blog post!

3 comments:

FieldsOfAngel said...

Happy New Year! And Happy Birthday to your mom!! I want to try to do the 365 as well, but may do the weekly as well. Have you gotten your 365 kit yet??

Rachel Olsen said...

Hey Jill. I found the info on the stool you were interested in (called the swopper) and posted its web address in a comment on my blog.

Happy 2009, happy moment capturing, and happy scrapping!

~ Rachel

Rhonna Farrer said...

Happy New Year! Thanks so much for spreading the word!