January 23, 2009

Lots going on!

Wow has it really been almost a week since I posted? The time seems to be speeding by lately. I've gotten a few things cleared off my to-do list. Hopefully I can get back to regular posting, except that in a few weeks we'll be heading to Ohio so it will becoming scarce again soon! Never ending cycle of playing catch up and then a lull. So last weekend I headed to a scrapbook retreat and I got 15 cards done (including my swap cards!), 8 12x12 layout, finished a gift mini-album and put the finishing touches on the mini albums from July & December. It was a good fun creative time. Here are a few of the things that I finished up. The 4wheelin' fun layout includes some digital paper from Cafe J that I had printed off. It matched the other paper & the 4wheeler perfectly. In the July album I cut apart Jameson swim trunks and stuck them right in the book. He wore these things all summer and totally remind me of the summer of 2008. He wasn't too happy when he saw them in there though (because he thinks he can still fit in them now). Among the crafty things I've posted you'll notice the one of my iPhone. I have a sweet friend from digiland, Mel sent me these cute wallpapers. She is selling them on etsy, check it out!

In other news, it seems like Jameson has gotten even more independent lately. He is putting on his own shoes, getting dressed on his own (insists on changing into shorts the moment we get home and changes them frequently once we're home - I thought only girls did this?!), he is going potty facing forward (early potty training required us to start him out backwards, it was a hard thing to break but we're there now), he wants to get his own drinks (that doesn't work too well sometimes), he has learned how to unbuckle his car seat and the best one, he has started to wipe himself after booping. Some great things to celebrate at our house!

Last night we had life group at our house. Most of our group wasn't able to attend but we still had a great time and enjoyed a yummy hot cocoa bar! Also last night we were excited to get the call that aunt Caree & uncle Chris had welcomed their daughter, Adelaine. I don't have a picture yet that I can post but trust me, as soon as I have one it will be here (probably on a SB page if I can help it!). We're so excited to meet this sweet girl in a few weeks when we make it to Ohio.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all your layouts! They are great. And I love the owl on your phone! Especially since I know "who" it is!

Cheryl said...

There's some great inspiration here! Even if you do not have time to post, you put out good posts!...and at least you are scrapping...that's more important! Stay warm!