October 6, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Sarah Ha. So instead of just posting the pictures from our weekend I have some text to accompany them. Enjoy!

4 things I love about my husband:


    1. That he does have a fun side (doesn't come out often but it is hidden in there - yeah for seeing it lots this past weekend!)
    2. His passion for work - he so desperately wants to provide for us as a family and I admire it
    3. The way he and Jameson connect (like in the car on the way home from Ohio - not many men would ride in the backseat to play legos for 5 hours)

4. That he does so much around the house for us


4 Movies I would watch more than once:


1. Pretty woman
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Thomas Crown Affair
4. Wild Hogs

4 TV shows I watch more than once:


1. Grey's Anatomy
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Brothers & Sisters
4. Friday Night Lights

4 Places I have been:

1. Ohio
2. Paris
3. England
4. British Virgin Islands

4 People who email me regularly:

1. Sarah Hi
2. Mom
3. Jen W
4. Christy

4 Favorite Foods:

1. Ice Cream
2. Freshly baked muffins
3. Sweet potato casserole (I am so totally in a fall food mood!)
4. Pumpkin pie

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Dominican Republic (Compassion child Jose's home)
2. Disney World
3. Maine
4. Key West

4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year:

1. Taking Jameson to the Magic Kingdom
2. Preparing Thanksgiving dinner for family
3. Spending a scrapbook weekend with friends
4. Celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary

4 People I would like to tag

1. Sarah Hi
2. Abby
3. Jen T.
4. Christy
5. Caroline (I know I did too many but I couldn't decide)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh, fun!!! I'll try to get this done this weekend. The pics are great! Looks like you guys had fun!