October 9, 2008

Busy fun!

This week has been filled with lots of busy work on my part. There are moments that I feel like I'm half crazy and then I realized, not everything has to be done RIGHT now. Why is it that if I know of something that I need/want to do it has to happen right now. For example, when I open my email the goal is to answer as many as I can before I get back up. The problem with this is that I feel a bit overwhelmed if there are a lot of them. Like right now there are emails in my inbox that need action and I can't get them all done. I need to constantly remind myself that there will be tomorrow for the emails but that Jameson is only 3 years, 5 months, 3 days, 14 hours & 47 minutes ONCE.

One quick thing I wanted to let you all know about is that I'm excited to share that I've been added to another hybrid creative team. I am so excited. Andrea Burns is the designer. She designs some great things, especially boyish ones! In addition to designing digi SB items, she is also a great photographer. Here are a few things I've created in the last week using her designs.
Now I'm off to enjoy this awesome little boy!

1 comment:

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Yay! Good news! Well, that explains how you got that beautiful card done before the rest of us had a chance to download.