October 29, 2008

Dream week!

Let your roots grow down into Him, and let your lives be built on Him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. Colossians 2:7

I feel like I need to pinch myself to wake up from the dream that I'm having. I am feeling very blessed. Jameson & I went on a quick trip north for the long weekend and we both had a great time. We got to see some great friends (I even got to take some maternity pictures for my friend Julianne - she is my BFF from high school - so awesome to reconnect and get to take some pictures of her adorable baby bump), I got to get my scrap-on (Kel..now that right there is funny..ha), visited COSI & I think the highlight for Jameson was eating snow for lunch on the way home yesterday. Now for me the high point came when we pulled into the driveway last night. My dear hubby surprised me with an early birthday present...

While scrapbooking with friends I broke a personal record. I finished up a few little hybrid items, 15 scrapbook pages and a mini album recapping the summer of 2006. I'm not going to bore you with all of them now.

Look for more pictures from our trip, hopefully later today. BTW if you've noticed that the pictures that I'm posting are a bit sharper than before. I'm using a super cool action from Andrea Burns. It is the bomb!

No comments: