September 1, 2008

You know you're old when...

Okay I'm feeling a bit old today. Why? I'm watching the weather channel! Not only that I'm also excited to be home alone during the daylight hours. James is taking his car to the shop for a little repair & Jameson is playing with a friend next door. And what am I doing? Working on a little Heartland stuff and blogging. Lots of fun! Now for real though I don't really feel old. Isn't it funny that when you get to a certain age that you used to think was old just doesn't seem that old.

Friday we invited Jameson's friend Cade to spend the day with us. They were having so much fun at the park. These two are so fun to watch when they are playing.

One day last week when I was making dinner Jameson was helping me. It was so funny. I made a goat cheese linguine and added some shrimp. This little guy loves shrimp so much that he was taking the tails and sucking out the meat.

This weekend we have a good time just basically hanging out. I better run so I can go join Jameson at the neighbors house. Hope you're having a great weekend too!

One more thing...I created a sample for the September PageMaps newsletter. Here is the link!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little repair?

Sarah said...

Love the superhero layout! Way to go!