September 4, 2008

Preschooler! (& Anniversary!)

The boy started preschool today! He was so excited. Got right up this morning and started practicing his Yes Ma'am response to things. When we got to the school we parked the truck and walked in. He was way ahead of me and knew right where to go. When we got to his class we found the rest of his classmates already there. The other 3 from last year were happily playing while the two new kiddos were still being hugged by their parents, both of which were not looking very excited about things. As I was walking out of the classroom his teacher gave me a pat to remind me that it would be okay. Now that got me a bit upset. I know this is good for both of us, it is just hard at times being separated from this boy.


When I picked him up I found out that he got a special treat from the hunny pot for being such a good student today...yeah! As a special treat we headed to the neighborhood park for a little bit. He so loves to be outside in the fresh air and since the temps have been so awesome lately it is a good place to go. This evening the 3 of us went out on a little adventure. James went for a massage so Jameson & I had an hour to get into something in Clemson. We found the farmers market on campus. It was pretty picked over by the time we got there. Jameson was upset that there weren't animals there (he just head farmer not market!). Then we stopped by the consignment sale that is going on this week. We got out of there only spending $6 - not typical for me! He got a 'new' mini 4-wheeler and a spider man shirt. And if that wasn't enough excitement for one day, we picked up James and went to Chick-fil-A. We so love that place!

Today I received an email asking for us to vote about the keeping the phrase "In God We Trust" on the US currency. Go here to be heard.

And now that it is after midnight...I can officially say Happy Anniversary to my dear hubby. 9 years ago today we were united as one. At times it is hard to believe it has been that long yet other times I look back at where we were and how far we've come. James I love you more today than ever before!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jameson, that owl looks good.Have fun today. Love, hc

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Glad Jameson had fun at school - Ethan cried today when I left him - broke my heart!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!

Good job on your picture Jameson!

Love,

K & L

Abby C said...

Love the new header pic! You are a great photographer. Glad JJ is loving school. Goat Cheese linguine-hummm...maybe we can get you some fresh cheese someday--ha.