September 28, 2008

Bad blogger!

I know, I know I've been a really bad blogger. What have we been doing? Me, getting a head start on Christmas gift making and doing a little with Heartland Select. Jameson, learning to officially pronounce his name correctly and identifying lots of J's all over. On the way to church this morning he even twisted up his string cheese into the shape of a J - he so loves the letter J. And what has James been up to? Searching for my next vehicle and maybe a new watch to go with it? Not really about the watch but he has been on the look out for an MDX for me.

Last week we headed to the zoo with Sarah and her kiddos. We had such a good time. The weather was awesome, good friends to share the adventure and the Siamang put on a great show for us.
And we're all excited to head north this coming weekend to see a few friends from college. So excited!

1 comment:

Laura said...

DH is looking at cars and teasing me with a BMW 330Ci... he needs to stop that ... :) Love your photos.