July 24, 2008

Where?

Oh where does the time go? I just looked and the last time I posted on the the 7th. Boy have lots of things happened since then. I'm just getting back into the swing of things and home. I'd love to give you all the details of the last few weeks but today there isn't time. We have more important things to do...see our local friends. They've missed us (it does feel good to be missed)!

I recently read through the Sermon on the Mount. Such great reminders as to where the Bible stands on things.

Okay so I was going to post some pictures and possible a video...it will come eventually. Just know I will be back, eventually!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey, it's nice to see you again! I'm so glad you are having a busy but happy summer. Looking forward to seeing pictures and video soon. Take care :))

Christy said...

I wondered how long it would take you to post again.