February 19, 2009

Creating with friends!

Earlier this week I was a very lucky girl to get some crafty time with some of my dearest college friends. Jaimie hosted and Julie, Jaime & Krista all came. It was amazing to catch up with each other. Here are a few of the digital pages that I did while we were together.

Using some fun kits from K Studios & Pink Ellie at AfterFiveDesigns.com. (The photo has a lightroom treatment which Kristen created - so makes me smile!)
Here is another one using a kit from AfterFiveDesigns.com but the best part about this one...you can get it for free from The Daily Scrapper.
This is another one using things from After5.

I've been enjoying some major quality time with my family...heavenly! This weekend I'm heading to Michigan for the District Leadership Conference for ADPi. I'm so excited to meet the new recruitment teams for our 21 chapters!

No comments: