May 25, 2009

Photography!


I am so excited to share with you that I am officially opening a photography business...Jill Jarvis Photography! Soon you can check out the official JJP blog for info about this new adventure. For anyone that books a session within 2009, there will be a variety of extra specials bonuses. For starters anyone that books will receive a custom card/invitation - get a head start on preparing for Christmas cards! Be sure to mention the blog when you book!
Join the Jill Jarvis Photography fan page on Facebook! Check out some recent shots taken for friends/customers! For anyone in Ohio, if you're interested in booking a session between May 28 - June 6...let me know! (jill [at] jilljarvis.com)
Most importantly thank you to everyone for your support and encouragement in this newest venture!
“I lift up my eyes to the hills – where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2

No comments: