February 14, 2009

Digital Community

If you are a digital scrapbooker and aren't a part of the online community, you are missing out! The women that make up this community have such big hearts. Today I was surprised with a RAK (random act of kindness) from Tracy Rivera. She sent me a coupon for her adorable Valentine kit. I'm so excited! Another thing I love about this community is that when someone is in need they rally to help. Like the this grab bag for Mellisa. She was in an accident and the proceeds from the kit go to help her out. Another thing I like about this community...meeting friends in real life! Tomorrow I am meeting up with Nicole! After I meet up with Nicole I am then heading to meet up with some college friends. We're going to be together until sometime Monday. I am so over the top excited about the next few days. I love being surrounded by loved ones!

Now I'm off to prepare for a newborn photo session. Baby Addy is on her way here right now!! I'll post some pictures soon!

No comments: